USE OF TOOLS/”COOKIES” AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If our contact and dealing with you is via our website(s), we may use HTTP cookies. These cookies allow us to identify your computer but not you personally.
We may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual website behaviour, searches, preferences, facilitate your activities on our website(s) and provide you with services and offers. For example:-
- If you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
- When you are on our website, we may interact with you and/or provide you with personalised information. We do this by using cookies to identify your individual website behaviour which allows us to provide you with more relevant personalised promotions.
When you are online but off our site, to help us deliver advertising effectively and avoid repeating adverts, we employ cookies. These cookies allow us to provide advertising off site which is more relevant to a user’s interests. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain a user’s name, address, telephone number or email address.
Our website(s) may contain links to other sites not controlled by us. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites.
(1) Pinsent Masons law firm: www.aboutcookies.org
(2) Internet Advertising Bureau: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk
(3) Adobe: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_ma…
(4) Google Analytics: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.ht…
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.